Personal Injury & Accident Attorney – Joliet, Illinois
Serving Will, DuPage, Kendall, Grundy, Kane and Cook Counties of Illinois
Millions Recovered for Our Clients
The Leiter Law Offices helps people and families with personal injury, accidents, medical malpractice negligence, and workers’ compensation claims.
Did you know that according that according to an Insurance Research Council Study, accident victims who retain the services of a professional law firm receive more than 3 TIMES the compensation (even after attorney fees) compared with those who choose to handle the matter on their own? The insurance companies job is to minimize your compensation. Our job it to maximize your compensation!
Please watch our video (s) below to learn how we can help you!
An injury can devastate your life and the lives of your family members. When you are suffering physical pain from an accident / injury or grieving from the untimely death of a loved one, Leiter Law Offices can assist you. At our comprehensive Joliet injury law firm, we work hard for our clients facing life-changing times. We are committed to focusing on your best interests and helping you find both resolution and justice in your injury claim.
Led by founding lawyer Gregory Leiter, our firm represents individuals and families throughout the southwest suburbs of Chicago in all personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation claims.
After the tragic series of events that left you in physical or emotional pain, you likely feel as if your options are limited. Insurance companies know this and strive to settle your injury or wrongful death claim early. Quick settlements often only reflect pennies on the dollar, not the true nature of the damage done. At Leiter Law Offices, we let clients know that they have options.
As a former insurance defense attorney, Gregory Leiter not only understands the legal challenges you are up against when making an injury claim, our lawyer can also help you effectively overcome those obstacles. Our team will work closely with you to learn about the circumstances surrounding your injuries so that we may tailor your legal strategy to your needs.
While many severe injury claims are resolved through negotiation after thorough investigations, we do not see that as the only path to resolution. When your case requires an aggressive pursuit of courtroom litigation to yield the best solution and results possible to maximize compensation, contact a personal injury, wrongful death and experienced workers compensation attorney that will stand behind you and advocate for you to help get you the compensation and justice you deserve!
Our Contingency Fees | At Leiter Law Offices, we offer a free initial consultation to review your personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation claim. If we take on your case, we only charge fees when we obtain compensation for you.
Some Questions To Ask When Hiring a Personal Injury / Accident Lawyer
1) Ask the lawyer ” What percentage of your cases are referrals from other attorneys”?
2) If you are hiring a lawyer to represent you in an accident or injury case, make sure the lawyer has experience in personal injury and accident cases. As we all know – experience matters!
3) Have you handled other cases like mine in the past? If yes – how many?
4) Cases take time – when you hire a lawyer, ask about an expected timeline.
5) What are your fees? Almost all personal injury lawyers work on a “contigency fee”. This means that the attorney does not get paid until you get compensation for your injury or accident. This arrangement allows you to hire a great lawyer without paying anything upfront.
6) In many instances personal injury and accident cases settle out of court without going to a courtroom trial. However, it is important that your attorney have courtroom experience in the event you are not satisfied with the insurance company’s settlement offer. Ask the lawyer, “How many injury / accident cases have you taken to trial? What were the results”?
7) How often will we talk and communicate about my case? Will I be able to speak directly to you when needed?
8) Do I have a strong case? An experienced and knowledgeable attorney will be able to discuss the strengths and / or weaknesses of your case, and tell you whether they believe you have a case – FOR FREE.
Personal Injury & Accident Attorney – Serving Joliet, Plainfield, Aurora, Bolingbrook, Crest Hill, Shorewood, Romeoville, Lockport, Lemont, Homer Glen, Mokena, New Lenox, Frankfort, Channahan, Elwood, Rockdale, Minnoka, Morris and the surrounding towns and areas.
Contact A Local Will County Illinois Accident & Injury Attorney Today!
We invite you to contact Leiter Law Offices at 815-723-7600 to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your Illinois personal injury, medical malpractice or workers’ compensation claim. We represent clients in Will County and throughout the southwest suburbs of Chicago. Our legal professionals promptly return client calls. We take injury cases on a contingency fee basis. Home and hospital visits are available.